Troy Lee Designs D3 Fiberlite Full Face Helmet - Slant - Gray
TLD's D3 Fiberlite helmet offers many of the racing-derived features found on the top-shelf D3 Carbon and D3 Composite siblings. D3 Fiberlite uses a lightweight, fiberglass shell with wind tunnel proven aerodynamics and an efficient ventilation system to keep you cool - there are 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports to keep airflow moving.
With 3D cheek pads, the D3 Fiberlite has a comfortable, secure fit. Quick-release cheek pads allow for helmet removal in the event of an emergency.
Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite, the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for riders who crave factory performance. This helmet exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15 and is not intended for use with motorized vehicles.
- 20 vents for maximum transfer of fresh air.
- 14 air intakes directed towards the forehead and chin
- 6 hot air outlets via 3 grilles ensuring a constant internal air flow.
- Technologically advanced composite construction derived from aerospace
- Machined titanium visor screw and buckle for reduced weight
- Adjustable visor height.
- Removable, replaceable, washable and comfortable liner.
- Double Density Shock Pad system for the shell that absorbs small shocks and provides a noticeable improvement in comfort and durability