SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD D2 Shift/Brake Lever and Hydraulic Disc Caliper - Front - Unicorn Gray
Small changes can make a big difference. SRAM has optimized the shape of the Force AXS brake/shift levers so that riders are both at the sprint in the city, as well as on muddy CX tracks and long Gravel descents safely on the road.
However, what has not changed, are the outstanding performance and dosing of the hydraulic calipers as well as the excellent shifting behavior. The intuitive eTap® shift logic combined with the easy-to-find paddles ensures that maximum control is guaranteed.
Features of the hydraulic SRAM Force HRD disc brake
- eTap® shift logic for intuitive shifting
- textured paddle and rubber grips for maximum control and comfort
- reach adjustment for individual customization
- carbon brake lever blade to reduce weight
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for easy and clean bleeding
- brake hose with Stealth-a-majig™ connection
- brake pads with organic surface and steel backing plate
- AXS connectivity for easy setup and personalization
- powered by CR2032 round cell battery (life of up to 2 years depending on use)
- compatible with additional Wireless Blip switches (max. 3 pairs, sold separately)
- Brake lever blade: carbon
- Shift lever blade, brake caliper: aluminum
eTap® | Wireless shifting, battery power management and mechatronics – The eTap® shift logic serves one goal: to provide the most intuitive operation possible. The right lever shifts to the higher gear, the left lever to the lower gear. The chainrings can be controlled by both levers. Simple, smooth and intuitive.
Reach Adjust | The fit and ergonomics of the brake lever are a very personal matter. Not only hand sizes and finger lengths vary, each rider also has individual position preferences. With the reach adjustment, the lever can be easily set up – for maximum control with just one finger.
Bleeding Edge™ | In this brake fluid circuit, the bleed hole has been relocated to the underside of the caliper so that all four piston bores can access it. This naturally fills the caliper with fluid during bleeding and allows for correspondingly easier and more consistent maintenance.
SRAM Force AXS | Meet the Range