SRAM Force D2 DUB Wide 2x12 Spd Road Crankset - Unicorn Gray-Laser Foil
Explore the most challenging routes on the newest crop of versatile and fun drop bar bikes with the SRAM Force 43/30t wide crankset. Shifting is smooth, accurate, and dependable using the proven X-Range gearing based around a tight 13t difference between the small and big chainrings. The wider stance of the chainrings expands 2x drivetrain bike capabilities by providing clearance for fatter tires.
Features - SRAM Force Wide Crankset
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1” tire widths (43/30 chainrings only)
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- Requires Wide front derailleur
- Use: Road, Cyclocross, Gravel
- Group: Force
- Gradation: 43/30
- Gear: 12-speed
- Construction: DUB
- Compatible Chain: SRAM Flattop 12-speed-Chain
- BCD: 94mm
- Chainline: 47.5mm
- Spindle Interface: 28.99mm
Crank Arm Length (choose a variant)
- Crank arms: Carbon
- Chainring: Aluminium
- Unicorn Grey w/Laser Foil
Racers and their drivers are faster and more efficient than ever before. But the translation of our cars has not kept pace with this change. It has been limited by tradition. With the sole aim of improving the modern riding experience on the road, Sram has completely redesigned the road bike ratio. The new Deep Range technology. Not only does it offer more translation bandwidth, but this bandwidth is also better. It has “depth“: A smoother, more useful gear graduation. Intelligent shift settings, made possible by AXS™, bring the simplicity of a 1-speed drive to 2 speeds. So you always have the right gear and the translation is not in your way. Drive faster, more efficiently and more comfortably with Deep Range technology.
The unit consisting of crankshaft and bottom bracket is the core of the DUB technology. Here stiffness meets durability. Sram is has gone a bit further and made everything even simpler and I've done my job better. It is decisively the system approach through the integration of chainring, crank, shaft and bottom bracket, which means better drive performance.
SRAM X-SYNC™ chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
SRAM Force AXS | Meet the Range