SRAM Code Bronze Stealth Disc Brake and Lever - Front - Dark Polar Ano
The Stealth brake levers feature an optimized lever design that brings the brake hose closer to the handlebar for a sleeker, more modern bike. Visually coordinated with SRAM Eagle Transmission components, Stealth brake levers are designed to complement the clean aesthetics of an AXS-equipped cockpit without adding complexity ready to integrate with the next generation of cable routing designs.
The Code continues to represent SRAM's proven high-performance brake, with the highest stopping power and best thermal management to withstand the toughest conditions. Simple to use, but without compromising on performance, the version rounds off the Code series as an ambitious entry-level model.
Equipped with the innovative brake lever design of the Stealth series convinces the not only with a sporty and advanced look but can also score on the technical side thanks to tool-free reach adjustment. What has remained unchanged is the proven inner workings, which will continue to provide an unmistakable riding feel thanks to the SwingLink™ cam design of the two-piece caliper.
Features of the hydraulic SRAM Code Bronze Stealth disc brake
- Stealth design matched to AXS cockpit and Eagle Transmission components
- tool-free reach adjustment for individual customization
- SwingLink™ technology for a fatigue-free ride
- brake lever with aluminum lever blade and MatchMaker X clamp
- 4-piston caliper with Bleeding Edge™ connection for easy and clean bleeding
- brake pads with sintered metal surface and steel backing plate
Reach Adjust | The fit and ergonomics of the brake lever are a very personal matter. Not only do hand sizes and finger lengths vary, each rider also has individual position preferences. With the reach adjustment, the lever can be easily set up for maximum control with just one finger.
SwingLink™ | SRAM disc brakes are characterized by an optimized actuation of the brake pads, which provides a shorter idle travel at the brake lever. To ensure that this is not at the expense of modulation, SRAM has developed the special SwingLink™ cam shape, which creates a perfect balance between power and precision when the brake pad and brake disc come into contact.
Bleeding Edge™ | In this brake fluid circuit, the bleed hole has been relocated to the underside of the caliper so that all four piston bores can access it. This naturally fills the caliper with fluid during bleeding and allows for correspondingly easier and more consistent maintenance.
- brake lever blade: aluminum
- brake lever housing, caliper: aluminum (forged)
- brake caliper pistons: phenolic plastic
- hardware: stainless steel
Scope of supply:
brake lever (incl. MMX clamp) + brake caliper (incl. brake pads)
- Manufacturer: SRAM
- Item Code: SRA636660
- activity: Cycling
- usage bikesport: MTB, Enduro, Downhill
- disc brake mount: Postmount
- brake actuation: Hydraulic
- brake lever version: Flat bar / Riser
- FW brake hose length: 950mm
- brake fluid: DOT 4
- Disc brake - version: # Front Wheel, Set caliper & lever
- Model year: 2023
- Collection: Full year
- Color: Black, Grey
- manufacturer item code: DB-CODE-BRZ-C1 | 00.5018.229.000