Shimano RX801 SPD Gravel Shoe - Silver
Bringing together the top performance features of our premium mountain bike and road racing footwear in a shoe that balances powerful pedaling performance and versatile off-the-bike capability, the RX801 is a featherweight all-terrain gravel shoe that’s as bold as its rider. Lightweight, stiff, and walkable, it’s the perfect shoe for gravel racers, gran fondo riders, and weekend warriors alike.
- Ultralight Gravel Shoe: the RX801 is a breathable racing shoe for adventures on all terrain
- Carbon Composite Sole: stiff, lightweight sole optimized for increased power transfer through your pedal stroke
- Precise Fit: new BOA Li2 dial adjusts for a secure fit instantly with no pressure points
- Tread Confidently: high-grip, scratch-resistant rubber outsole makes walking a breeze
- Reinforced Toe: offers extra protection from scuffs and scrapes on more technical terrain
- Cleats sold separately
OFF THE BIKE CAPABILITY
Whether you’re clipped in or clearing a tricky section on foot, the RX801 delivers maximum efficiency and comfort on all types of terrain with a wider contact area and built-in heel stabilizer for increased control. With a more shallow toe and heel tread compared to XC shoes, the high-grip TPU lugs are designed for the best balance of pedaling performance and off the bike stability.
OPTIMIZED FOR PERFORMANCE
DYNALAST technology delivers an optimized toe-spring section to create a smoother, more efficient upstroke - resulting in reduced energy loss and a more natural pedal stroke.