Shimano 105 R7170 Di2 12 Speed Shift/Brake Lever - Rear
The Shimano 105 ST-R7170 shifters are semi-wireless, and utilize Shimano's proprietary integrated circuit that features high security, fast processing speed and low power consumption.
Contrast that with other wireless platforms and you get a significant decrease in interference probability, faster shift speeds, and longer battery life. And by using a single, internally housed rechargeable battery, charging is straightforward, and the battery is protected, further ensuring stable and reliable shifting at all times.
The shifters also feature refined ergonomics mirroring the recent changes to Dura-Ace and Ultegra groupsets.
The new Shimano 105 12 Speed di2 groupset brings the benefits of semi-wireless electronic drivetrains to their workhorse line of components.
Pro level features are now available for every-day cyclists.
- Wireless Di2 connectivity
- 2x12 speed dual-control lever
- Refined hood for improved ergonomics and aerodynamics
- Improved button access
7100 Series Features:
- Semi-wireless electronic drivetrain
- Newly designed ergonomic shift levers
- Minute shifting adjustability via the connection with your smartphone
- Easily changeable batteries
- Sleek aesthetics across the entire group