SDG Bel Air V3 Lux Alloy Rail Saddle
SDG's Bel-Air Saddle is back with it's 3rd installment and the updates to this model are proven to last. The Bel-Air V3 retains the classic comfort profile of the timeless Bel-Air, yet with modernized enhancements on a 140mm platform.
The slight rear rise design helps rotate the pelvis forward and provides extra support, comfort and overall power from a seated position. To further streamline, the bulky shoulders were trimmed up, along with the overall length of the saddle (now 260mm), which pairs well with current bike geometry and riding trends.
The shorter nose is finished with ample padding and ensures further comfort for any steep pitches. Proven relief from the BA 2.0, the V3 model utilizes a defined center channel to help relieve pressure from the perineum, extending the full length of the saddle. Pressure relief is further elevated when paired with the new hidden undercut.
The BAV3 features a heat-treated Lux-Alloy rail composite, which are nearly 15% stronger than Ti-Alloy Rails (in push and fatigue testing) with a similar with, but at a more affordable price.
- Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates the need for staples and bumpers on the base of the saddle.
- Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle.
- Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from sitting position.
- Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer.
- Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail.
- Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing.
- Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle.
- Injection EVA - Lightweight injection moulded foam.
- RAIL: LUX-ALLOY
- LENGTH: 260MM
- WIDTH: 140MM
- WEIGHT: 236G