Schwalbe Tacky Chan Evo 27.5" DH Tire - Super Gravity - E50
The Schwalbe Tacky Chan Super Gravity is the fastest downhill tyre in the world, developed over two years in the World Cup with DH overall World Cup winner Amaury Pierron and 100% optimised for precision. It has 10% stronger shoulder lugs and is 8% lighter than the Magic Mary. Its long braking sidewalls allow a later braking point and its open shoulder area gives direct feedback and improves self-cleaning. The ideal tyre for more aggressive cornering and top performance on the most demanding trails.
- Developed over two years in the World Cup, including with DH World Cup overall winner Amaury Pierron
- Optimized 100% for precision
- 10% more stable shoulder lugs compared to the Magic Mary for even more aggressive cornering
- Long braking edges allow later braking point
- Open shoulder area provides direct feedback and improves self-cleaning
- Ramps on center lugs for optimal rolling characteristics
- On average 8% lighter than Magic Mary
- Produced with fair trade rubber
- Size: ETRTO 62-584 (27.5 x 2.4")
- Type: Folding
- Compound: Addix Soft
- Execution: Super Gravity, TLE
- Skin: SnakeSkin
- Pressure: 1.6 - 3.5 Bar (23 - 50 psi)
- Maximum load: 125 kg
- EPI: 67
- ECE: E-50
- Profil: HS625
- Color: black, stripes orange
Addix Soft is a compound that bridges many areas. It belongs to the enduro and downhill world as well as to demanding all-mountain and trail riding. It also shines in combinations - more speed: soft at the front, speedgrip at the rear. Or more damping: Ultra Soft at the front, Soft at the rear.
Tubeless easy with SnakeSkin
The SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely light and safe - it is also the best cut protection on the side wall.
Tubeless Easy with SnakeSkin is the excellent tubeless standard of all Schwalbe MTB tires in the EVOLUTION Line. Extra stable tyre core for a secure fit on the rim.
For fast e-bikes up to 50 km/h For fast e-bikes (S-Pedelecs with approval, insurance and pedal assistance even above 25 km/h) a special release of the tyres is necessary. It is recommended that these bikes use E-Bike tyres with the ECE-R75 approval valid throughout Europe.
Revised construction. More stable. Safety almost at DH level, but more flexible in the running surface thanks to the patented "Turn Up" construction. All around SnakeSkin provides excellent protection against cuts. All Super Gravity tyres are Tubeless Easy. Overall, you can noticeably reduce the weight of your bike compared to classic downhill tires.