The sequel to the Switchblade story heralds a new era of all mountain riding, with more travel, unrivaled versatility and progressive geometry. It unleashes dominance over enduro inspired descents, generates speed, and delivers the finesse needed for power moves on technical climbs. With a masterfully designed new dw-link™ shock layout, riders can optimize suspension performance like never before. The all-new Switchblade cleans the impossible, threads the needle, and delivers the freedom to explore. From bike park flow trails to raw backcountry routes, the Switchblade amplifies every rider's skills and excels on any trail.
We tailored every detail of the Switchblade to deliver a bike that’s ready to conquer the entire mountain. Progressive geometry broadens the performance envelope while retaining the versatility that made the original so good. Always with an eye on confidence-inspiring design, we shortened, straightened, and steepened the Switchblade’s seat tube to allow for longer travel dropper seat posts. The all-new compact frame design reduces weight and increases stiffness, but perhaps best of all, it allows for greatly reduced stand over height across a broad range of sizes. With an industry-leading fit philosophy, the Switchblade offers an ideal fit for riders from 5’ to 6’7” tall.
The Switchblade was already a bike ahead of its time and the new Switchblade pushes the versatility envelope even further. It doesn’t matter if you want to run 29er wheels, 27.5" X 2.8” plus tires or even a 29”/27.5” combo – the Switchblade can be perfected for all. A new flip chip with two settings means there isn’t any compromise in geometry. Choose the geometry that best fits your setup or handling preferences. The all-new Switchblade’s extraordinary versatility and category bending capability redefine performance across every type of trail.
Ultra-light, size-specific optimized full Hollow Core Carbon frame featuring leading-edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary molding technology for a lighter frame and higher stiffness to weight ratio
- Ultra-Light Hollow Core Carbon Frame.
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric air shock.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 Grip2.
- Flip Chip for on-trail geometry customization.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling.
- Hassle free full internal routing with Pivot cable port system.
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+″ and 27.5″ rear/29″ front (mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the Flip chip’s adjustable geometry feature.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Large Water Bottle Clearance on all sizes.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.