Louis Garneau Solano Chamois Tights
The perfect cycling tights that offer protection and warmth for all your fall and winter riding needs.
The Garneau Solano Tights have been a staple in the Garneau catalog for years, and have now been updated with a few great features that make them even better! These softshell pants use three different fabrics in specific areas to offer a perfect balance between protection from the elements, heat retention and comfort. Light WindDry 2 fabric goes on the outside to keep moisture and cold air out, and our HeatMaxx fabric goes against the skin to retain body heat and wick away moisture. This new version comes with a HiTop drawstring waist that provides more coverage for the rear than traditional waist bands. It's also equipped with reflective elements and a rear pocket to tuck away your essentials. The Solano a Garneau AirZone Chamois that provides all-day comfort on the saddle.
• Fit Tech: Standard
• Fabric : Supra WindDry: 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable, windproof and warmth propreties - HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back - Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes
• Fabric Technology: Laminated brushed softshell for element protection at front of legs back of calves, Brushed fabric at back for thermoregulation
• Chamois; Airzone 2
• Leg Finish: Easy to retrieve ankle cuffs with ultra-stretchable triangle inserts • Pockets Easy-access pockets at right thigh
• Visibility Features: Back reflective accents, Front reflective accent
• Waist New HiTop waistband, Elastic waist with drawstring