Our Pacer 5.1Motion bib is our employees’ first choice for their lunchtime ride during the summer. It has super comfy extensible shoulder straps. This bib has exceptional compressive properties aimed at supporting your muscles and giving you maximum support no matter how long your ride is. The laser-cut leg has a silicone grip that cleverly keeps your leg warmers in place.
For high-intensity endurance training, we built our fantastic 5.1Motion chamois, which is the leader of its category. It combines a precast 3D wing-type shape with a deep split bridged by vented mesh that allow multidirectional movement. That makes it extremely comfortable so you can ride for longer. Come and try it!
Fabric :Power + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers - Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery - Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying - Square Mesh: Ventilation, stretchability and quick drying
Features:Compressive and quick-drying - Laser-style finish at thighs - Antistatic properties - Ischial pressure-relief zone at the rear of the leg
Inseam :10.5"/ 26.5 cm
Sun Protection:UPF/SPF 50
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)
(5) BODY LENGTH
How to Measure:For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest:Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist:Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip:Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam:Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length:Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck:Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
You Might Also Like
Ratings & Reviews
365 DAY RETURNS
Its OK to change your mind!
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
4.8 Satisfaction Rating from Shopper Approved.
WE ARE EXPERTS
selling only the best cycling gear since 1986