Shop all Giro | Shop all Shoes - MTB
The Rincon combines a supple, breathable Synchwire upper with a robust nylon-composite plate and an aggressive, dual-injected rubber outsole for excellent traction that won't de-laminate or break down. A supportive 3D-molded footbed enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via a single BOA L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and an adjustable forefoot strap. It's a great choice for riders looking for reliable performance with outstanding value in off-road footwear.
- One-piece Synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- Boa L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Reflective heel tab
- Die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Nylon-composite 2-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 320 grams (size 39)
365 DAY RETURNS
Its OK to change your mind!
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
4.8 Satisfaction Rating from Shopper Approved.
WE ARE EXPERTS
selling only the best cycling gear since 1986