Fox Racing Union BOA MTB Shoe - Red
The all-new Union BOA® Shoes are set to take your mountain bike adventures to new and more confident levels of you. Get more power to the pedal and customize your fit to perfection with the dual BOA® Li2 system featured in these trail-ready shoes. Built with robust features including a molded cap design to protect against rock strikes, the Union mountain bike shoes handles the rigors of trail abuse with ease.
With a lightweight and precise fit, the low-profile, custom-tuned midsole ratchets up your pedal grip and feel, giving you more comfort while you shred. Power to the pedal is optimized care of the molded internal stiffening plate, but it's not stiffness at the expense of off-bike comfort. Should you have to hike-a-bike around that downed tree, you're all good.
The sole is designed using the Ultratac™ rubber compound, with the engineered tread pattern providing best-in-class grip and durability, while the 2-bolt cleat system is compatible with most major clipless pedal suppliers. Versatile and with understated style, Union BOA® Clipless MTB Shoes were born to rip, transitioning from sweet single track to your post-ride tailgate brews with ease.
- Ultratac™ outsole balances grip and durability
- Dual Boa® Li2 system provides on-the-fly micro-adjustability and improved power transfer to the pedals through a secure and formed fit
- Molded toe cap and reinforced toe for protection against rock strikes
- One-piece upper for a consistent, precise fit
- Weather-resistant welded construction protects from the elements
- Molded internal heel counter locks in heel for a premium, no-slip fit
- Tuned EVA midsole balances cushion, for all day riding comfort, with on-bike pedal efficiency
- High density textured print in high wear areas for improved durability
- Exchangeable arch support options to suit riders with lower to higher foot arches
- Lightweight, reinforced nylon shank adds stiffness to efficiency transfer power to the pedal
- 2-bolt cleat system is compatible with most major pedal suppliers
- "Power and Control" guide on bottom of shoe to help select cleat placement
- Materials: TPU, Eva, rubber
- Weight: 443g/15.6 ounces (size 9)