Fox Racing Flexair Race Pant - Citadel
Tested on the world's toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes, the Defend Aurora Pants deliver durability you can trust with additional storage for all day park laps.
The tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset provides a race-ready fit, which reduces snags and adds cooling.
The TruMotion® all-way stretch main material ensures a high level of pedal efficiency, helping you ascend the toughest climbs so you can enjoy the descent. Stay cool all day thanks to a combination of TruDri® fabric to move sweat away from your body, plus laser-cut perforations in the front and rear of the pants to increase cooling.
The material is finished with DWR, which sheds moisture, dirt, and debris while you shred, and the proven race-ratchet closure makes on-the-fly adjustments a cinch.
- Zippered hand pockets provide storage for all-day park laps
- TruDri ® fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion ® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides a secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- Laser cut perforations front and rear provide increased cooling
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- 80% polyester, 13% polyamide nylon, 7% elastane