e*thirteen has love for aluminum. Knowing lightweight, confidence-inspiring strength, and stunning looks are top priorities for our pros and customers alike, we went after all three with a vengeance. The Helix Race is our top-of-the-line aluminum crankset, with XC weight and EWS-worthy Enduro strength. Forged AL6066-T6 crank arms were engineered to maximize stiffness and strength while minimizing excess material. Massive amounts of CNC optimization can be seen on almost every surface, creating an eye-popping, top-tier technical aesthetic and weight savings. A 30mm diameter, forged AL7050-T7 spindle delivers added stiffness and further reduced overall weight. e*thirteen's P3 spindle interface and updated self-extractor bolt system promises ease of service for years to come.
Helix Race cranks are compatible with Boost and SuperBoost chainlines via versatile flip-flop Helix Race Chainrings, which come in a full spectrum of Helix colors, allowing matching with Helix cassettes and other e*thirteen components. e*thirteen's exclusive, creak-free proven Quick Connect interface keeps the system secure, and Helix rings are fully cross-compatible with both Shimano™ and Sram™ 11 and 12-speed drivetrains, future-proofing your ride. Helix Race Cranks include our newest APS preload adjuster system and custom crank strike boots to keep these beauties looking fresh.
- Compatible with Helix Rings to achieve a 52mm Boost or 55mm Super Boost Chainline.
- Not compatible with UL or SL Chainrings.
- Helix R Direct Mount Chainring, Helix Plus DM Chainring, Helix Steel DM Chainring (sold separately)
- All frames with a 68/73mm BB shell.
- SRAM and Shimano 12 Speed compatible Narrow/Wide, ShimanoTM BB-92 and BB30 compatibility
- Crankset, APS Adjuster, BB/Lockring Tool, Crank Boots (x2), User Manual
- Forged, CNC Machined AL-6066-T6 arms
- 30MM AL 7050-T7 spindle
- Width: 68/73mm
- Diameter: 30mm
- Interface P3 Connect
- 165 x 73mm: 556g
- 170 x 73mm: 566g
- 175 x 73mm: 574g