Crank Brothers Mallet E BOA MTB Shoe - Black-Gold-Black
The Crankbrothers Mallet E clip-in shoe excels for enduro races or all-day adventures. Featuring a carbon-injected nylon shank, the Mallet E shoe offers pedaling efficiency without compromising on shoe-to-pedal interface. Our innovative Match System optimizes engagement for any MTB clip-in system, whether that’s Crankbrothers or SPD. It comes with Match shim and Crankbrothers cleat pre-installed in a neutral position so they are ready to ride with Crankbrothers pedals right out of the box.
Features of the Crankbrothers Mallet E Boa MTB Shoes
- Match Box optimized for any MTB pedals
- Ramp for easy clip-in / out and mud clearance
- MC1 Compound for low friction for easy exit
- Directional angled & spaced toe / heel lugs for traction while hiking
- Ramped toe for walkability
- Stiff shank for power transfer
- Cushioned EVA midsole for shock absorption
- BOA Closure system & Strap for micro-adjustment
- Windows and perforated mesh material for breathability
- Padded tongue for protection
- TPU reinforced areas for protection and abrasion resistance
- Heel dots for grip and superior heel hold
- Hidden eyelets for durability and clean design
The BOA® Fit System utilizes an L6 micro-adjustment dial, a strong lightweight lace and low-friction lace guides to deliver fast, effortless, precision fit.
The ramped Match cleat box offers easy front and rear pedal entry and mud shedding. An extra stiff carbon-injected nylon shank transfers power efficiently when climbing or sprinting.
Our mid-friction rubber compound (MC1) allows for easy pedal entry and exit and is hard enough to hold up to wear and tear. The radial lug pattern around the cleat box is designed to provide smooth release from the pedal body.
The tread pattern is designed for traction off the bike. Directionally angled and spaced toe and heel lugs offer traction for hiking up or down steep terrain. The ramped toe provides walkability on steep terrain.