Bell Sixer MIPS MTB Helmet - Matt Dark Green-Black
Sketchy rock drops, mach speed alpine forest tunnels, slippery river rocks — trail riding can mean a lot of different things. Our premium trail helmet, the Sixer Mips, is designed to handle it all.
THE BOUNDARY BREAKER
The last thing you want to be thinking about in the middle of a long backcountry ride is your helmet. It should be well-ventilated. It should protect your head. And it should fit so well that you don't know it's there. The Sixer Mips takes to the trail with our Mips Evolve technology, resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with our Float Fit system and proprietary Sweat Guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet. Goggle compatibility, complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount, and a full hard shell round out the package. We've sweated every detail on the Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you'll have to worry about is your own. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
- IMPACT MANAGEMENT: MIPS® EVOLVE
- CONSTRUCTION: FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL
- PROGRESSIVE LAYERING™: EXPOSED POLYCARBONATE ROLL CAGE
- VISOR: 4-POSITION ADJUSTABLE VISOR
- VENTILATION: DUAL FLOW VENTILATION
- FIT SYSTEM: FLOAT FIT RACE™
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: CPSC: 395G (SIZE M)|CE: 380G (SIZE M)
- CERTIFICATION: COMPLIES WITH THE US CPSC SAFETY STANDARD FOR BICYCLE HELMET FOR PERSONS AGE 5 AND OLDER