661 Evo AM MIPS MTB Helmet - Matador Red
The 661 Evo AM MIPS Helmet is a next generation trail helmet with the revolutionary MIPS brain protection system. MIPS works to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head, ultimately giing you the best possible protection. The shell has been constructed from Contigo foam which was specifically chosen for its excellent energy-absorption, as it's claimed to absorb up to 30% more energy from an impact than EPS foam.
This all mountain helmet doesn't just offer unrivaled protection aspects... it also has more subtle refinements to give you the perfect fit with maximum comfort. The easy-to-use Boa FS360 retention system allows you to fine tune the fit of your lid and secure it to your head. Strategically placed vents ensure you have optimal airflow and the plush interior lining enhances comfort.
The 661 Evo AM Helmet features an extender rear for increased coverage and the whole shell has been in-moulded for maximum strength and stiffness at the lowest weight possible. The lid is completed with 661's unique Fidlock magnetic buckle which virtually eliminates effort when it comes to strapping up.
And it’s topped off with a Fidlock magnetic buckle that takes pretty much all the effort out of strapping on your lid, despite the fact that it’s completely secure.
- MIPS - Multi-directional Impact Protection System
- Light and well-ventilated design through in-moulded construction with 15 vents
- Secure and micro-adjustable with the 360° Boa® Fit System
- Additional protection through extended rear shell coverage
- Precise fit for all with 3 shell sizes
- Plush interior liner made with antimicrobial fabric
- Contego EPS material
- Magnetic fidlock closure system