Shimano CUES U6000 9/10/11 Spd Crankset
The Shimano CUES FC-U6000 1 x 9/10/11-speed 2-PIECE crank offers excellent chain hold and excellent power transmission for driving fun in rough terrain. This crankset invites with the wide ratio range and harmonious pedaling to detours in rougher terrain.
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET increases the rigidity of the crankset with less weight and transmits pedaling force efficiently
- Special gear tip shape improves chain engagement and retention for smooth riding over rough terrain
- DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+
- Only compatible with LINKGLIDE shifting system
- Use: MTB, Trekking
- Group: CUES U6000
- Model: FC-U6000-1
- Gradation: 30, 32, 40 and 42T
- Q-Factor: 180mm
- Threaded BB shell width: 68/73mm
- Gear: 9/10/11-speed
- Construction: 2-PIECE
- Compatible Chain: LINKGLIDE, HG 11-speed
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110mm
- O.L.D.|Thru: 142mm
- O.L.D.|QR/Nut: 135mm
- Chain line: 50mm
Crank arm length (choose variant)
- Crank arm: Aluminum
- Chainring: Steel
LINKGLIDE delivers seamless shifting and pedaling performance that's made to last. LINKGLIDE will support stress-free riding and ownership experiences for evolving bike types and riding styles for years to come. It is an exceptionally durable drivetrain built to stand up to persistent daily wear and provide enduring shifting and pedaling performance for multi-purpose bikes and high-torque e-bikes. The robustly engineered cassette design shifts up and down gears seamlessly while significantly reducing drivetrain wear. LINKGLIDE is the ultimate utility drivetrain that delivers long-lasting performance.
LINKGLIDE Key Features
- Smooth and decisive shifting and pedaling performance that's made to last.
- Optimized shifting gate design.
- Robust cassette teeth resist damage when shifting and driving under high torque.
Integration of crank arm and bottom bracket with increased stiffness and less weight. The axle bearings are further apart. Stiffness is increased and the rider's power is transmitted effectively. Precision bearings with low maintenance and simplified assembly.
DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+
SPECIAL GEAR TEETH FUNCTION SHIMANO’s DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ is a special gear teeth profile designed for use in single-chainring configurations for XC, enduro, and trail riding. It gives more chain retention and smoother pedaling - even over bumpy terrain. Chain retention of any gear will reduce abrasion and worn out.