Santa Cruz Reserve 34/37 DT240 700c Road Wheelset
The Reserve 34/37 is the wheelset for everything you do on your road bike, designed to find that perfect balance between weight, stability and aerodynamics. It benefits from a wider, shallower front mixed with a narrower, taller rear wheel. Imagined in the wind tunnel and then proven on the tarmac with our professional race teams, the 34|37 provides quick acceleration and predictable handling, conditions be damned.
Reserve uses internally reinforced spoke holes to strengthen the area where the rim sees the most force, around the spoke nipple. This provides for improved strength without adding unnecessary weight.
The mixed profile front and rear setup of the 34|37 provides for maximum stability, lowest weight and optimized aerodynamics.
The 34|37 is designed to be your no fuss climbing wheelset. There are no weight limits, no tire limitations, and can be set up tubeless or with tubes.
- Designed For: All around riding and climbing
- Inner Width: Front 23mm, Rear 22mm
- External Width: Front 30mm, Rear 29mm
- Depth: Front 34mm, Rear 37mm
- Sizes Available: 700c
- Recommended Tire Dimensions: 25 to 40mm
- Spoke Count: 24
- ERD: 573mm (34), 567mm (37)
- Rim Weights: 351g (34), 379g (37)