- There is no code or coupon needed. The shipping discount is applied automatically during checkout.
- Your delivery address must be in California.
- This promotion is available for a limited time only. Cambria Bike reserve the right to change or remove this shipping promotion at any time.
- Free shipping is offered on standard / ground shipping only. Costs for expedited shipping will be charged at standard rates.
If you are not satisfied with any product you purchase from Cambria Bicycle Outfitter, you may return it for replacement, exchange, or refund. The product must be unused/uninstalled, complete and in its original packaging. Installed parts will not be accepted for return/exchange (unless it is a warranty issue) Returns are not allowed on videos, food, closeout parts, or custom orders.
We offer many options for world-wide shipping. These are only the most common methods.
- Parcel Post Air / 1-3 week delivery / This method is more expensive. It has a $400.00 - $600.00 insurance limit depending upon the destination country. It is not easily traceable. We recommend this service only for orders under 10 pounds and under $400.00 in value.
- Expediters International / 4-8 day delivery / This service is fully traceable, and is a great value for fast delivery. The order must be picked up at your nearest international airport. It is not door to door delivery. This service is only recommended for large items such as wheels, framesets, and complete bicycles.
- FedEx International Express / 2-4 day delivery / This is the service we recommend for most international ordering. It is fast, reliable, and traceable every step of the way.
Special Shipping Options - Canada:
- Parcel Post Air / 1-2 week delivery / This is the least expensive method we offer to Canada. However larger items (over 84 inches (length + girth)) such as wheels, framesets, and complete bicycles must be shipped UPS or FedEx due to postal size limitations. If you are interested in having your package shipped this way, please contact a customer service representative at 805-927-5510.
- UPS Ground / 1- 1.5 week delivery / This method is slightly more expensive and slightly faster than Parcel Post Air. It is also much more easily traceable. It is the least expensive method available for oversized items such as wheels, framesets, and complete bicycles.
- FedEx Express Air / 2-4 day delivery / This is a faster method and much more expensive than UPS Ground or Parcel Post Air. In-stock orders placed on Monday should be delivered by Friday
- Customs and Duties: There is generally a customs charge and/or V.A.T. (import tax) charged by the destination country for international shipments. It it usually between 15% and 30% of the shipment value. UPS generally charges very high brokerage fees. CBO in no way controls or profits from these charges. Contact your local customs/commerce department or the shipper for exact rates.
- If any international order is refused upon delivery for any reason, all customs, duties and return shipping charges will be billed to you by CBO, Inc. Once a package enters your country these charges are not reversible whether the package is delivered to you or not. Orders may be returned after receipt if there are any problems. Please be aware of all related charges when ordering.
- When ordering large items such as wheels, framesets, or complete bicycles, you may often add smaller parts to the order with no additional charge for shipping. This is because shipping is charged by size and not strictly by weight.
Should a shipment arrive damaged or incomplete, please protest to the delivery person and file an immediate claim with the shipper. To file a claim, a representative of the agency must inspect the package in its original condition. Please note that all shipping damage claims are paid by the shipping company, not CBO. If any further assistance is needed please contact a Cambria Bicycle Outfitter Customer Service Representative.