Tacx Boost Trainer
Shop all Tacx |
Shop all Trainers
365 Day Returns
Safe and Secure
for peace of mind
Pay by Card,
PayPal, Apple Pay & Google Pay
Tacx Boost Trainer
The Tacx Boost indoor trainer is easy, affordable and quiet. Now you can keep your training going year-round.
- Crank it up. Manually control resistance with 10 levels and up to 1,050 watts.
- Work out without waking the whole household.
- Super simple setup. It’s ready in two clicks. Promise.
- Get a realistic ride feel from an actual flywheel.
- Included front wheel support makes it easy to move and store.
- With just two simple clicks, you’ll be ready to ride.
- This indoor trainer has a small footprint, 675 x 650 mm, but provides a sturdy ride.
- Multifunctional front wheel support serves as a handle to carry the trainer and ensures a natural cycling position.
- You won’t need external power to use this trainer, thanks to a forceful magnetic brake that allows you to directly apply resistance or lighten it.
- A simple lever on your handlebar lets you control the resistance; 10 levels, up to 1,050 watts.
- An actual flywheel generates a realistic and smooth pedal stroke.
- The closed resistance unit reduces noise and makes for a smoother ride.
- Add a speed sensor (sold separately) to track how far and how fast you’re riding and train with some of your favourite apps.
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS 675 x 650 mm
- DIMENSIONS WHEN FOLDED 565 x 410 x 245 mm
- WEIGHT 18.8 lbs (8.5 kg)
- HEIGHT 410 mm
Indoor training features
- CONTROL BY Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- MAGNETS 2 x 8 permanent ferrite magnets
- TRANSMISSION Roller, 30 mm
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT No power required
- SUITABLE AXLES Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- MAX POWER 1050 Watt
- MAX TORQUE 17 Nm
- MAX BRAKE FORCE 50 N
- FLYWHEEL 1.6 kg
- MASS INERTIA 9.2 kg
In The Box:
- Booster Trainer
- Front wheel support
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)