Shimano T700 Click'r Clipless MTB Pedals
Shimano Click'R PD-T700 bike pedals offer an easy-to-use clipless option for those wanting to try clipless pedals for the first time. They're also great for recreational riding or weekend touring.
- Click'R design is a light, easy-to-engage cleat spring that makes it quick and simple to clip in and clip out of the pedals
- Reduced effort offers the efficiencies of a clipless system with little fuss
- Heel twist required to disengage is less than other clipless pedals
- Pedals feature the convenience of dual-side entry; pop-up cages within the pedals grab cleats for fast, easy engagement
- Spring tension can be adjusted to your preference
- Integrated reflectors are built into the pedal body platforms
- Chromoly steel spindles and sealed cartridge bearings ensure smooth, long-lasting
- SPD cleats are included with the Shimano Click'R PD-T700 bike pedals; please note that the SPD cleats will only work with 2-hole SPD-compatible shoes
- Cleats and reflectors are included
- Weight: 457g per pair
All the benefits of being clipped-in
SHIMANO CLICK’R system is engineered to deliver all the benefits of SPD without the intimidation factor and learning curve of traditional clipless pedals. This groundbreaking new system merges the versatility of SHIMANO CLICK’R shoes with our new Easy In + Easy Out clipless platform pedals. Together, the SHIMANO CLICK’R system delivers the efficiency with the comfort and versatility of athletic shoes. SHIMANO CLICK’R has solved many challenges typically associated with clipless pedals and shoes. For starters, SHIMANO CLICK’R footwear provides great off-the-bike walking comfort. Clipping in and out of SHIMANO CLICK’R pedals - even at a split-second’s notice - is easier than ever.