Shimano SLX M7010 Front Hub
Shimano’s new 2017 SLX M7000 mountain bike components mark the company’s most versatile performance off-road component group for mountain bikers everywhere. Shimano’s Rider Tuned philosophy is on display with SLX M7000, as the group offers a broad spectrum of drivetrain range options, and supports the latest trail and recreational bikes with bigger tires, wider hub flange spacing or both. New Shimano SLX M7000 has been redesigned from the ground up to perform in any trail situation.
- Durable 15 mm front hub for use with Disc brake, using Centre-Lock mounting system
- Designed for 15 mm bolt thru axle forks with 100 mm O.L.D.
- Easy to use Centre-Lock Disc rotor mount for secure hassle free setup
- Double contact seals with internal grease sleeve to keep the elements out and the grease in, extending service life and maintain smooth operations even in the toughest terrain
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Lightweight and strong axle housing for excellent rigidity when used with suspension forks and 15 mm thru-axles
- Ultra-smooth bearing races provide a long lasting low-friction rolling action
- Anodized forged aluminium hub shell
- 15mm x 100mm