Year-round touring shoes offer comfort when commuting to work - even in wet, wintry conditions or on an e-bike adventure.
- Breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX lining with cuffed ankles keeps dirt out and feet dry when wet
- Extremely non-slip ULTREAD EX rubber sole with an optimal profile for exciting adventures in the saddle or on foot
- Three straps with BOA® L6K twist locks allow quick and precise fine adjustment for a secure fit and good support
- Sustainable mesh upper and midsole made with 20% recycled content (by weight)
- EX midsole with EVA foam layer for cushioning in the heel area allows for softer and more comfortable walking
- Wider contact area on the forefoot ensures secure grip and reduces cleat chatter when walking
- SPD positioning on the midfoot improves pedaling comfort on leisurely rides and moderate cadence
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Area of application: All mountain, city, trekking, urban
- Material upper shoe: Mesh, TPU
- Materials insole: EVA, nylon fiberglass reinforced
- Material outsole: rubber, ultimate
- Locking system: Twist lock, 1 x BOA L6
- Pedal system: 2-hole, e.g. E.g. Shimano SPD
- Stiffness index: 5 out of 12
- Extras: Volume tour cup insole
- Weight: approx. 393 g (size 42.0)
ULTREAD EX - Grip when pedaling and walking
Lightweight ULTREAD EX rubber sole with optimal profile for exciting adventures in the saddle or on foot. Traction and stability when walking are the focus of this outsole for bikepacking tours. Their more aggressive traction pattern keeps them locked in, even when exploring on foot.
Shimano SPD - comfortable running feeling
Shimano developed SPD to meet the needs of a rapidly growing new group called MTB. By doing away with the hooks and straps and integrating the pedal and shoe sole into a single component for power transmission, Shimano changed the world of cycling. This not only benefited the power transmission, but also the control of the rider over his bike in increasingly adventurous cycling disciplines. There is no longer one, universal MTB style - and accordingly there is no longer just a single SPD pedal. The landscape is varied: from fast XC races to steep, rocky, wet, rooty and muddy trail rides. Shimano SPD pedals keep up. Shoe-pedal designs continue to evolve to meet the demands of your personal riding style, while still offering the proven safety, reliability and sheer off-road durability. systems engineering. Tested by professionals. You have the choice.