Shimano Deore 615 Front Disc Brake
Rider Tuned was the aim of DEORE developments. That has been achieved and DEORE is the group of choice for many different bikes and riding styles. From cross country to trail, from hardtail to full suspension, DEORE has something for every need. What’s more, DEORE components are top quality and highly durable.
Shimano's Deore M615 Disc Brake is a fully-bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable post-style caliper. The Deore M615 Disc Brake is compatible with the revolutionary centerlock rotor system and conventional 6-bolt rotors.
- Fully bled levers and calipers come without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Can be used with the revolutionary centerlock rotor system which fits easily to centerlock compatible hubs; alternatively conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160mm, 180mm and 203mm
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two-piece caliper design is both ridged and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose Length: 1000mm front and 1300mm rear