Santa Cruz Superlight AL Full Suspension Frame
The Superlight, along with the Heckler, is one of the longest-tenured models in the Santa Cruz lineup. Its fast, light, unapologetically simple, and a blast to ride. When it came time to redesign the Superlight, we wanted to make a bike that fit each riders size and weight as well as possible. The result is that the small and medium sizes utilize higher shock leverage ratios to ensure lighter riders make effective use of the travel. We also used 27.5" wheels in the small and medium sizes to improve handling and create industry-leading standover height for shorter riders.
Meanwhile, the large and extra-large sizes come with 29" wheels so that taller riders benefit from the rolling advantages of that wheel size. All sizes sport 100mm of single-pivot suspension in an aluminum package that's durable, easy to maintain and perfect for years of hassle-free mountain biking.
- Full aluminum frame and swingarm
- 100mm (4") single pivot suspension
- 27.5" wheels for S M sizes / 29" wheels for L XL sizes
- Collet axle pivot locks in place without pinch bolts
- Bottle cage mount
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Suspension System Single Pivot
- Front Derailleur Clamp
- Headset/Headtube mixed taper 1.5" Lower, 1'1/8" upper
- Seat Post 30.9mm
- Eye to Eye length 165mm (Small and Medium sizes); 200mm (Large and XL sizes)
- Fork Compatibility 100-120mm
- BB Shell Standard
- Max Tire Size 2.3"
- Brake Types Disc, 203mm rear rotor max
- Water Bottle Mounts 1x bottle cage mount