Santa Cruz Reserve 40/44 DT240 700c Road Wheelset
The Reserve 40|44 provides all-day capability with aerodynamic sensibilities. The 40|44 features a wider, shallower front mixed with a narrower, taller rear wheel, which has proven on the tarmac and in the wind tunnel to deliver speed with the benefit of stability. It’s also designed to provide a comfortable ride all day long. The 40|44 delivers just the note of forgiveness when you need it, to let you keep racking up the miles when others are already legs up on the couch.
Mixed Profile Front and Rear
The mixed profile front and rear setup of the 40|44 provides for maximum stability, lowest weight and optimized aerodynamics.
No Fuss Design
The 40|44 is designed to be your no fuss all around riding and climbing wheelset. There are no weight limits, no tire limitations, and can be set up tubeless or with tubes.
Internal Spoke Reinforcements
Reserve uses internally reinforced spoke holes to strengthen the area where the rim sees the most force, around the spoke nipple. This provides for improved strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- Designed For: All day riding on mixed surfaces
- Inner Width: Front 25.5mm, Rear 25mm
- External Width: Front 33mm, Rear 31mm
- Depth: Front 40mm, Rear 44mm
- Sizes Available: 700c
- Recommended Tire Dimensions: 28 to 40mm
- Spoke Count: 24
- ERD: 560mm (40), 552mm (44)
- Rim Weights: 410g (40), 435g (44)
- Wheelset Weights: 1388g (DT 240)