Oakley Point to Point Short Sleeve Jersey - Forged Iron - 2022
From endure to cross-country riding, this Point to Point Jersey fashioned from recycled Nylon delivers every time. Moisture wicking fabrication keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable with exceptional breathability, while 4-way stretch allows greater movement and response to changing terrain. A full zip closure design with reverse coil zip provides easy on-off, and an auto lock puller offers a quick release. An elastic hem with inner silicon grip reduces slippage, and the reflective print on lower back ensures greater visibility in low light conditions. It’s finished with laser cut sleeves and an iconic B1B logo on left chest.
Hydrolix is an Oakley technology that is part of the Oakley moisture management system that keeps you cool, dry and comfortable. It ensures good moisture absorption, fast moisture wicking and thus accelerated drying time.
- Zipper: Full
- Pockets: Three open back pockets
- Special features: Fast-drying
- Special features: Anti-slip hem
- Special features: Reflective details
- Special features: Logo detail(s)
- Special features: Extended back
- 77% polyester, 23% elastane
- Size information: Normal cut
- Fit: Normal