SIR 9 2-Star - SLX - Stans 29
The SIR 9 returns as an all trail dominator. Revised geometry turns the SIR 9 into a modern trail bike set to ride over or through anything that stands in the way. Ride it hard. Ride it fast. After all, it's made from a truly time-tested material that's been air hardened and heat treated. The efficient, yet compliant ride quality of the SIR 9 harkens back to a simpler time. A time without linkages and complicated shock settings. A time where all the energy you put into the pedals moves you forward.
The Classic Reynolds 853 provides a supple, comfortable ride that will carry you through long days in the saddle. Boost spacing adds improved ride characteristics as well as versatility allowing you to build up your SIR 9 with either 29" wheels for maximum roll over, or 27.5" Plus if ultimate traction and stability are your preference. Adding to the SIR 9's versatility is the ability to run either geared or single speed with Niner's eccentric BB. The redesigned bottom bracket and chainstay junction improve ride quality while allow greater tire clearance. A hidden plate inside the chainstay yoke stiffens and strengthens to improve power transfer. Eighteen mounting points for racks, fenders, bento box, water etc. along with integrated bag mounts means this SIR 9 is ready for the long haul.
Niner pairs the SIR 9 with Shimano's smooth and precise SLX 11-speed drivetrain that provides a huge gear range to let you tackle steep climbs and speed through the straights and downhills. SLX brakes deliver predictable power to get you stopped on a dime in any condition. Twentynine inch Niner wheels wrapped in Maxxis Ardent tires roll fast and smooth with confidence inspiring grip that will have you railing corners like a pro. Handling the suspension duties, is the Rock Shox Reba RL fork with Boost spacing, 120mm of travel, and external rebound and compression adjustment. Topping off the SIR 9 is a cockpit by Race Face, and KS Lev dropper post with internal routing.
- REYNOLDS 853 STEEL PROVIDES THE SUPPLE, COMFORTABLE RIDE THIS LEGENDARY MATERIAL IS KNOWN FOR.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 29X2.5 OR 27.5X3.0 TO OFFER THE CHOICE OF MAXIMUM ROLL OVER OR ULTRA TRACTION AND STABILITY.
- REVISED GEOMETRY IS OPTIMIZED FOR MODERN TRAIL RIDING, LONG DAYS IN THE SADDLE AND ALL AROUND GOOD TIMES.
- INTEGRATED BAG MOUNTS INSIDE FRONT TRIANGLE FOR THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE SEEKERS
- BENTO BOX MOUNTS ON TOP TUBE OFFER ADDITIONAL STORAGE OPTIONS WITHIN REACH.
- NINER BIOCENTRIC 30 COMPATIBLE FOR RIDERS WHO WANT TO KEEP IT SINGLESPEED SIMPLE
- 148 X 12 BOOST REAR SPACING FOR IMPROVED RIDE CHARACTERISTICS AND PLUS SIZE TIRE COMPATIBILITY
- SHIMANO SLX 11-SPEED DRIVETRAIN DELIVERS PRECISION SHIFTS AND MASSIVE GEAR RANGE
- SHIMANO SLX M7000 BRAKES RELIABLE BRAKING IN ANY CONDITION
- KS LEV DROPPER POST DROP THE SADDLE TO TACKLE TECHNICAL TERRAIN
|FRAME||SIR 9 - REYNOLDS 853 STEEL, 12 X 148MM BOOST DROPOUTS, SLATE BLUE/ORANGE|
|FORK||ROCKSHOX REBA RL SOLO AIR, 120MM, 110X15MM|
|HEADSET||NINER INTERNAL ZS SHIS DESCRIPTION ZS44/28.6-ZS56/40|
|SHIFTERS||SHIMANO SLX M7000 11SP I-SPEC II|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO SLX M7000 GS 11SP SHADOW PLUS|
|CRANKSET||RACE FACE AEFFECT 32T|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||RACE FACE PF30|
|CHAIN||SHIMANO SLX HG-600 11SP|
|CASSETTE||SHIMANO SLX M7000 11-42T|
|BRAKES||SHIMANO SLX M7000, 180/160MM RT76 ROTORS|
|WHEELSET||NINER ALLOY, 110X15MM FRONT, 148 X 12MM REAR|
|TIRES||MAXXIS ARDENT SC 29 x 2.4 FRONT, MAXXIS ARDENT SC EXO 29 x 2.25 REAR|
|HANDLEBAR||RACE FACE AEFFECT 760MM WIDE, 20MM RISE, 35MM CLAMP|
|STEM||RACE FACE AEFFECT 35MM CLAMP|
|GRIPS||NINER GRRRIPS L/O NYLON|
|SEATPOST||KS LEV SI INTERNAL, 30.9|
|SADDLE||NINER CUSTOM WITH CR-MO RAILS, NINER GRAPHIC|