Maxxis Dissector TR MTB Tire
Designed in cooperation with Aussie DH racer Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. When used on a trail bike this versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear depending on trail conditions
- Ideal for use on dry, fast trails and bike parks
- Centerline tread ramped to minimize drag, but retain sharp, flat edges along the back to provide strong braking traction
- Small sipes in the knobs additional flexion, increasing their surface area during braking and aiding the transition to the edge blocks when cornering
- Ample spacing between lugs helps clear debris
- TR: tubeless ready
- Wide Trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner rim widths
- 3C MaxxTerra: intermediate triple compound, more traction than MaxxSpeed, better tread wear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" or 622 / mountain / 29"
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5" or 29"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- PSI: 50