Knog Blinder Dots USB Front Light
Hi-tech gear, high-powered surface-mounted LED and lithium polymer with an inbuilt USB recharge is held in sweetly by a flexible silicone strap and clip. As a cruiser it has a tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22 - 32 mm. Visible at over 500 metres, the Blinder 1 has the added advantage of being able to shift it's looks - having 6 faceplate styles.
- Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride.
- Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Light is visible at over 500 metres.
- 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash.
- Burn time of over 2-hours in constant and up to 11-hours eco-flash mode.
- Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75 sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5 sec).
|BATTERY||Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.|
|DIMENSIONS||25 x 25 x 33 mm|
|MATERIALS||UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone. Polycarbonate Lens, Latch and Housing. Hard-anodised aluminium fascia.|
|USB||Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery|
|FRONT||20 lumens (LED Rating)|
|REAR||11 lumens (LED Rating)|