Juliana Strega Carbon - XE Kit
The Strega reaches deep into the darkest corners of women’s mountain biking at the highest level. It is a bike without an equal in the market, because few dare to tread where this outsider plays. More agile and versatile than a Santa Cruz V10, more composed at speed and on steeps than a Roubion, the Strega launches straight into the no- woman’s land of a 170mm travel bike.
The lower-link mounted shock creates the most progressive VPP platform in the Juliana line-up. That means there’s a consistent feel throughout the shock stroke... the kind of feel you’d expect from a DH bike. And even with a gravity orientated 65 degree head angle, Strega’s geometry still delivers a ride that’s as spellbinding on big trail days as as it is on big park days.
The trademark attention to detail can be found all over the Strega, too—including suspension tuned appropriately for the anticipated rider, crazy low standover heights, and frame size-specific dropper posts.
Juliana is founded upon a drive to meet the demands of the most committed female outdoor athletes. They’re not afraid to see where that leads them, and the Strega proves that sentiment. It may be the most niche bike they’ve ever produced, but those who know, know that the wickedest of good times lie out there on the fringes.
Bolt-on shuttle guard and downtube protector guard your bike's paint against wayward rocks and pickup padsBoost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing WarrantyEasy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- Kit: XE Kit
- Weight: 29.6lbs / 13.43kg
- Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik RCT3 170
- Shock: Rock Shox Super Deluxe RCT
- Chainguide: E13 TRS Race 1x Guide ISCG05
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 GS
- Shifters: Shimano XT M8000 SL
- Crankset: Race Face Turbine; 30t
- Cassette: E13 TRS Race; 9-46t
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7000
- Bottom Bracket: Included w/ crankset
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC
- Brake Rotors: 180mm Avid Centerline Rotors
- Headset: Cane Creek 40; Integrated
- Bars: Santa Cruz Carbon; 35x800mm
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R
- Grips: Juliana single sided lock-on
- Front Hub: Novatec D641; 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec D642;148x12mm
- Rims: E13 TRS 30mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C EXO TR, 27.5x2.5
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR - 27.5x2.4
- Tubes: Stans Sealant
- Seat Post: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth; 31.6x 100mm (XS), 125mm(S), 150mm M-L)
- Saddle: Juliana Primeiro Saddle