Juliana Roubion CC - X01 Kit
A good bike won’t suddenly make super humans of any of us, but a truly great bike does give you an edge—the latitude to push a bit harder, to dare a little more, to become a better rider.
Equipped with six inches of quick-pedaling, bump-devouring suspension, the Roubion is what the ladies of the Juliana-SRAM Pro Team reach for when blazing down the most demanding descents of the Enduro World Series. This is also the bike that a lot of those at Juliana grab for their quick, post-work spins, weekend road trips or any ride where they want that extra control and confidence that let you push—and redefine—your limits.
You could call the Roubion "all mountain" or "enduro". They just call it “capable of anything”. That’s a bold claim. But then again, the Roubion is a bold bike.
Juliana Roubion 2018 Geometry and Sizing
- Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- Six inches (150mm) of latest-generation VPP travel
- Stable at speed due to the confidence-inspiring 66-degree head angle
- Kit: X01 Kit
- Weight: 27.38lbs / 12.42kg
- Fork: FOX 36 F150 Performance Elite
- Shock: FOX Float Performance Elite DPX
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle; 30t
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295; 10-50t
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle Powerlock
- Bottom Bracket: Included w/ crankset
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RSC
- Brake Rotors:
- Headset: Cane Creek 40; Integrated
- Bars: Santa Cruz Carbon; 760mm; 35mm clamp
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R; 50mm
- Grips: Juliana single sided lock-on
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350; 110x15
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350; 148x12
- Rims: Race Face ARC 27
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 3c EXO TR; 27.5x2.3
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR2 EXO TR; 27.5x2.3
- Tubes: Stans Sealant
- Seat Post: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth; 31.6x 100mm (XS), 125mm(S), 150mm M-L)
- Saddle: Juliana Primeiro Saddle