Juliana Roubion CC X01/ENVE Kit
A good bike won’t suddenly make super humans of any of us, but a truly great bike does give you an edge—the latitude to push a bit harder, to dare a little more, to become a better rider.
Equipped with six inches of quick-pedaling, bump-devouring suspension, the Roubion is what the ladies of the Juliana-SRAM Pro Team reach for when blazing down the most demanding descents of the Enduro World Series. This is also the bike that a lot of us at Juliana grab for our quick, post-work spins, weekend road trips or any ride where we want that extra control and confidence that let you push—and redefine—your limits.
You could call the Roubion "all mountain" or "enduro". We just call it “capable of anything”. That’s a bold claim. But then again, the Roubion is a bold bike.
- Completely up to date and fully-featured: Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- Six inches (150mm) of our latest-generation VPP travel
- Stable at speed due to the confidence-inspiring 66-degree head angle
Frame Material: Carbon CC
Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 150 Solo Air
Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus RC3
Rear Dérailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle
Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle
Crankset: SRAM X01 Eagle Carbon; 32t
Bottom Bracket: Included w/ crankset
Cassette: SRAM XG1295; 10-50t
Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle Powerlock
Brakes: SRAM Guide RSC; Avid Centerline Rotors; 180mm
Headset: Cane Creek 40 series tapered, cartridge bearing
Bars: Santa Cruz Carbon; 800mm; 35mm clamp
Stem: RaceFace Turbine Basic; 35mm
Grips: Juliana single sided lock-on
Front Hub: Industry Nine Torch; 15x110mm Torque Cap
Rear Hub: Industry Nine Torch 148x12
Rims: m60/40 ENVE Rims
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR; 27.5x2.3
Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR2; TR; 27.5x2.3
Tubes: Stans Sealant
SeatPost: RockShox Reverb Stealth; 31.6x 125mm (S),150mm M-L)
Saddle: Juliana Primeiro Saddle