Juliana Furtado CC - XX1 Kit
Some people want a garage full of bikes—one for every occasion. Other people want just one bike—the one that’s perfect for any occasion. The Furtado is that bike.
A do-everything bike has a hell of a lot to live up to. It needs to climb as well as it descends. Plenty bikes make that promise; few of them deliver on it. The Furtado is the exception to the rule, which is probably why it’s our most popular model.
Juliana recently revised the Furtado’s geometry, giving this bike even calmer handling on tricky descents, yet a more playful and nimble feel on tight and technical trails.
There are people who say you can’t squeeze all of that into just one bike. Those people haven’t ridden the Furtado.
Juliana Furtado 2018 Geometry and Sizing
- Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex
- ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- Five inches (130mm) of latest-generation VPP suspension.
- Nimble yet confident handling courtesy of the 67-degree head angle, low standover height, and short rear end.
- Kit: XX1
- Weight: 25.85lbs / 11.73kg
- Fork: FOX 34 Float Factory 130
- Shock: FOX Float Factory DPS Kashima
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle; 32t
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295; 10-50t
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle Powerlock
- Bottom Bracket: Included w/ crankset
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate
- Brake Rotors: 180mm Avid Centerline Rotors
- Headset: Cane Creek 110; Integrated
- Bars: Santa Cruz Carbon; 760mm; 35mm clamp
- Stem: Race Face Turbine R; 50mm
- Grips: Juliana single sided lock-on
- Front Hub: Industry Nine Torch; 110x15
- Rear Hub: Industry Nine Torch; 148x12
- Rims: Race Face ARC 27
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 3c EXO TR; 27.5x2.3
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ardent Race TR 3c EXO; 27.5x2.35
- Tubes: Stans Sealant
- Seat Post: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth; 31.6x 100mm (XS), 125mm(S), 150mm M-L)
- Saddle: Juliana Primeiro Carbon Saddle