Giro Formula Pro MTB Trail Shoe - Dark Shadow - 2023
Powerful trail performance.
When efficient performance on the climbs is just as important as assured stability on the descents, the Formula™ Pro is your ultimate solution.
Don’t be fooled by the aggressive lugs – the Formula Pro’s weight rivals world cup-winning XC shoes.
The grippy, Sensor™ rubber outsole features carbon composite lug cores, giving up weight without sacrificing traction, and they are co-molded to a dual-injected carbon composite plate for a lightweight, yet durable, one/two punch that slims the Formula Pro down to an impressive 420 grams.
That’s balanced by a 3D molded footbed and shock-absorbing EVA midsole.
Comfort is further enhanced by an abrasion-resistant textile and microfiber upper with a Dual BOA® Dial-Z closure for easily micro-adjustable fit.
And that supple-yet-durable material is further protected from rocks and trail debris by thermo-bonded PU overlays.
If your KOM cabinet has as many downhill segments as climbs, or even if you never ride with GPS but still refuse to compromise performance, comfort, and support, the Formula Pro is the shoe for you.
- Durable textile & microfiber upper
- Thermo-bonded PU overlays
- Thermo-bonded seam construction
- Dual BOA® Dial-Z closure
- Sensor™ rubber outsole with carbon composite lugs
- Dual-Injected carbon composite plate and Sensor™ rubber outsole
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Brand: Giro
- Model: Formula Pro
- Type: Cycling shoes
- Weight: 420 grams (per shoe, size 42.5)