FOX FLOAT X2
Images are for illustration purposes only - Specs may vary
The choice of 2015 and 2016 EWS World Champion Richie Rude
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
Fueled by two years of RAD development, X2 hits the sweet spot with its improved linear damping profile, revised oil flow, and redesigned seals on DHX2 and FLOAT X2 shocks. The wide adjustment range gives riders the support and grip that the trail demands, as well as a more plush and open feel in the initial travel.
Available on the FLOAT X2 and DHX2 shocks, the X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment.
Our Extra Volume (EVOL) air sleeve significantly reduces the force to initiate travel, providing added sensitivity and better small bump compliance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
GENUINE KASHIMA COAT
Kashima's distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes—properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability.
Rod Valve System
Rod Valve System (RVS) provides a more seamless damping transition when absorbing small to large impacts, resulting in faster system response, more control, and less harshness.
- NEW revised oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- NEW improved linear damping profile increases plushness
- NEW redesigned seals reduce friction
- NEW - available in both imperial and metric sizes
- X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced RVS damping system provides more tunability
- Sizes 7.875 x 2 (2-position lever only)
- 7.875 x 2.25 (2-position lever only)
- 8.5 x 2.5 (2-position lever only)
- 8.75 x 2.75 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- 9.5 x 3 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- 10.5 x 3.5 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- Metric Sizes 230 x 60 (2-position lever only)
- 230 X 65 (2-position lever only)
- Trunnion Metric Sizes 205 x 60 (2-position lever only)
- 205 x 62.5 (2-position lever only)
- 205 x 65 (2-position lever only)
- Specialized Enduro 8.5 x 2.25 (2-position lever only)
- TREK Slash/Remedy 230 x 57.5 (2-position lever only)
- Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)
- Low-speed compression
- High-speed compression
- Low-speed Rebound
- High-speed Rebound
- Air spring pressure
- EVOL All sizes
- Body Finish Kashima Coat