Fox Suspension Float DPS Performance EVOL SV Shock 2018
FLOAT DPS shocks have fewer adjustments than Factory Series (no Open mode adjust tuning range), and have black anodized air sleeve and body instead of Genuine Kashima Coat. A Performance graphics package ties in the black-on-black look.
Dual Piston System
Our highest performing inline shock gets refined. Updated valve design improves both rebound and compression flow, allowing for active and supple Open and Medium modes without compromising Firm mode stiffness.
EVOL HAS EVOLVED
A more linear spring curve gives EVOL forks and shocks plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression, allowing riders to tap into the ideal pairing of front and rear-end feel.
SHOCKS The new lighter one-piece EVOL air sleeve was designed for each shock size (imperial and metric) to balance internal forces, and has maximized bushing overlap to reduce friction during “real world” forces like side-loading and twisting.
FORKS EVOL technology from rear shocks is now integrated into all FOX forks. EVOL increases negative air spring volume, specifically positioned and sized for optimum small bump sensitivity.
- NEW lighter, one-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- NEW updated valve design improves both rebound and compression flow
- NEW - available in both imperial and metric sizes
- DPS damper with three positions to match any terrain
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Evol LV, LCM, LRM, CMF, Standard Logo
- Sizes 5.5 x 1
- 6 x 1.25
- 6.5 x 1.5
- 7.25 x 1.75
- 7.5 x 2
- 7.875 x 2
- 7.875 x 2.25
- Metric Sizes 210 x 50
- 210 x 55
- 230 x 60
- 230 x 65
- Trunnion Metric Sizes 165 x 40
- 165 x 42.5
- 165 x 45
- 185 x 50
- 185 x 52.5
- 185 x 55
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes
- Air spring pressure
- Air Sleeve and Body Finish Black Ano