Bianchi Aquila CV Frameset
CFD design and wind tunnel development. NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) aerodynamic profiles. Monocoque carbon frame. High-modulus carbon frame with innovative Countervail® carbon material to cancel vibrations. Full carbon fork. Dedicated geometry with 76.5° seat tube angle and 72° head tube angle. Adjustable rear dropouts minimize the distance between rear wheel and seat tube to reduce turbulence.. Dual cable routing for mechanical and electronic groupsets. Internal cable routing. Integrated aerodynamic bars and stem. Concealed front brake. Minimized rear brake set-up located at the bottom-bracket area.
- Model: Aquila CV Frameset
- SKU: XMB28IKW
- Color: KW
- Frame: Aquila CV carbon w/Countervail, Mechanical/Electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm, w/carbon cover
- Headset: Fsa NO.8-R, 1.1/8"
- Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1.1/8", with pivot V-brake, blades straight with brake covered
- Brake: Fouriers Aero-860-BI, Alloy Forged and CNC aluminum arms
- Stem: included in the handlebar
- Handlebar: Bianchi Aero Carbon Fully Integrated flat custom handlebar and stem, width 41mm, stem length 90mm-XS/SM, 110mm-MD, 130mm-LG, top cap included, Di2/EPS compatible, w/FSA bar ends length 260mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Aero Carbon custom shape with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 18mm, lenght 300mm for XS-SM; 350mm for MD-LG